When it comes to bulking up on sheer solid muscle, diet is the single most important part of your overall bodybuilding program. You can work out all you like, but if you’re not following the proper diet, you will never achieve your dream body.
Use the following muscle building tips in your journey to bulking your body:
- Fish- Consuming fish like salmon, tuna and sardines will give the body the essential proteins and fatty acids like Omega 3, which aid in the muscle-building process.
- Beans & Vegetables-Beans and vegetables are important sources of fiber and protein and are critical for muscle growth. Kidney beans in particular are a very nutritious choice as they provide nearly 14 grams of both protein and fiber per cup.
- Oatmeal & Sweet Potatoes- Oatmeal and sweet potatoes contain slow-burning carbohydrates that are necessary to fuel and sustain muscles.
- Water- Staying hydrated is paramount to building your physique. Those building up their body are recommended to drink at least 6-8 litres of water per day.
- Egg Whites- These are one of the purest forms of protein in the world. Egg whites are also a significant source of vitamins and minerals. Moreover, they contain very few carbs.