After a month of fasting, do not shock the body with heavy foods. This may trigger undesirable side effects such as acidity, indigestion, irritable bowel.
- To avoid bingeing, start the day with some nuts like almonds & dates.
- Have about 5 serving of fruit such as apple, banana & watermelon.
- Keep having a glass of water every one hour. Water will keep you hydrated and full.
- To avoid heartburn have skimmed milk curd, milk and chaas. Curd and chaas will also improve gut bacteria, which will help in digestion.
- For main meals have smaller servings of biryani, yakhni pulao etc.
- For the preparation of sweets use skimmed milk and less of ghee & mawa. Substitute sugar with honey, raisins and dates.
Start typing to see posts you are looking for.