Health is defined as well-being of physiological, mental, social, emotional, and spiritual dimensions. Women’s health is always compromised as they give first priority to the family. We need to understand that how today women do not prioritize themselves and affect their health and how making health their first priority will help them and their family to lead a happy life. There are several factors which affect a female
Different stages of her life.
- Menstrual hygiene
- Polycystic ovaries
- Early childbearing and abortion
- Undernutrition and anemia
- Unwanted/unplanned pregnancy
- Pregnancy complications
Post reproductive age
- Hormonal changes pre/post menopause
- Tendency to gain weight
- Breast cancer
Key factors to wellness
- Deep Relaxation:- Walk bare feet on grass, meditate 15 minutes before sleep.
- Proper Hydration:- Have a good water intake, include infused waters in daily routine.
- Optimum Nutrition:- Do not avoid any food group. Include antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables.
- Adequate Sleep:- Try having a sound sleep of 7-8 hrs.
- Exercise:- Choose exercise regimen what suits best your body (Yoga/Dance/Zumba/Aerobics)
- Me time:- Allocate at least 30 minutes in a day for yourself (do what you love)