Polycystic ovary syndrome or PCOS is a set of symptoms related to a hormonal imbalance that can affect women and girls of reproductive age. PCOS may cause menstrual cycle changes, skin changes such as increased facial and body hair and acne, cysts in the ovaries, and infertility. This Diet plan mainly consists of food that are low in glycemic index, has the right proportion of omega 3:6:9 and are mainly work towards mobilizing stubborn fat in the body.
- Consume small and frequent meals.
- Avoid skipping of meals.
- Hydrate yourself with 2.5 – 3 liters of water/day.
- Maintain a steady workout of around 180 minutes/week.
- Restrict consumption of refined flour and its products like pastries, puffs, baked goods, biscuits, etc.
- Restrict refined sugar and its products like sweets & confectionery items.
- Avoid deep-fried and oily foods.
- Monitor the quantity of oil used whilst cooking food.
- To know more about specific functional foods and superfoods for PCOS conditions, get in touch with our team at Diet Dr Clinic. Contact: +91 8767429552.
Feel free to contact us either by giving a call or sending a mail.
The information offered is generally intended for people in good health. Anyone with medical problems of any nature should see and consult a doctor before starting to follow the diet plan. Even if you have no known health problems, it is advisable to consult your doctor(s) before making major changes in your lifestyle.