- ½ cup barley flour
- 2 tbsp wheat flour
- 4 tbsp cabbage, diced
- 2 spring onions
- 4 garlic cloves
- ¼ tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp oil
- Tomato/ garlic sauce (for serving)
- Salt to taste
- Mix the barley flour and wheat flour, knead into a dough and keep aside.
- Wash the chopped cabbage and spring onions.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and sauté the onions and garlic till it turn golden colour. Add the diced cabbage and spring onions.
- Add salt and pepper powder. Keep aside for cooling.
- Now divide the dough equally, make small round balls, and roll out in a round shape of bangle size.
- Fill the mixture into the rolled chapati and wrap into a momo.
- Steam it for about 15 to 20 minutes in a steamer or idli cooker.
- Serve it with tomato / garlic sauce.