- 10 small cabbage leaves
- ¼ cup bell peppers, chopped
- ¼ cup spring onion, chopped
- ½ cup mushrooms, diced
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 tsp garlic, crushed
- 2 green chillies
- Salt to taste
- Tomato garlic dip (for serving)
- Take 1 tsp of oil in a wok and toss spring onions, garlic, mushrooms and bell peppers.
- Add green chillies and salt.
- Cook till the mixture is dry and keep it aside.
How to proceed:
- Take a leaf of cabbage, add the filling and make into a roll. Close with a toothpick.
- Heat a non-stick pan, put cabbage roll slightly roast on all sides.
- Serve hot with tomato garlic dip.