This yummy party favorite is loaded with the benefits of lean protein, has a good dose of bioavailable amino acids and vitamin B12 amongst others. If you’re looking for a recipe that doesn’t impact your waistline while still keeping you satiated, this is the one for you. Marination is the key in this recipe for maximum flavor.
- 3-4 pieces of chicken
For the marinade:
- 1 tsp. oil
- ½ tsp. garlic paste
- ½ tsp. ginger paste
- ½ tbsp. hung curds
- 1 tsp. kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1 tsp. coriander powder
- ½ tsp. garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients, under marinade into a bowl and add chicken to it. Toss the chicken in the marinade till the cubes are coated well. Cover and set aside for at least half an hour or up to two hours. Pre-heat oven to 220 C/ 430 F 10 minutes before ready to cook. Place a cooling rack over a roasting pan and set aside.
- Skewer chicken cubes.
- Place the skewers on the cooling rack and bake for 15 minutes, turning once half way.
- Carefully remove the roasting pan with the skewers out of the oven and place the skewers on your serving platter. Top with chopped coriander and squeeze lime juice on them. Serve.