- Cucumber, (preferably with skin on)- 1 no
- Hung curd- 1 katori
- Mixed fresh chopped herbs (dill, parsley, mint)- 2 tbsp.
- Garlic cloves finely minced- 2-3
- Oregano- 1 tsp.
- Lime juice- ¼ tsp.
- Grated carrot- ¼ no
- Olive oil- ¼ tsp.
- To prepare the cups, chop the cucumber into 2 inch thick slices and scoop out the inside to make a hollow cup. Reserve the scooped out portion to add to the filling.
- To make the hung curd: hang the dahi overnight in a muslin cloth and collect the water reserve for smoothie making or for kneading chapatti or bread dough.
- In a large stainless steel bowl combine the hung curd with the remainder of the filling ingredients and scooped out the cucumber. This is now ready to put in the cups.
- Garnish with sprigs of parsley or dill.