This is a healthy and nutritious snack that is ideal for all those who want to lose weight. This yummy and refreshing low-calorie snack is loaded with antioxidants and probiotics.
- 1 cup (approx. 20 slices) thickly sliced unpeeled cucumber
- 10 black olives, cut into halves
- ½ cup hung curd
- 1-2 tsp chopped garlic
- Freshly ground black peppercorns to taste
- 1-2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp thyme
- Salt to taste
- 1 small tomato chopped
- A few sprigs of parsley (for garnishing)
- Combine hung curd, garlic, thyme, olive oil, pepper and salt and mix it well.
- Arrange the cucumber slices on a flat dry surface and top each cucumber slice with little of this mixture.
- Garnish with thin tomato slice, olive and parsley.
- Chill in refrigerator for around an hour and serve chilled.