This exotic blend of sweet, sour and savoury is a sure-fire way to get your dose of protein and vitamins. It is a great recipe to serve as a light dinner or mid evening snack. This recipe also provides vitamin B, C and K while being low in calories and high in satiety due to the high fibre content.
- 60 gm sprouted moong
- 2 tsp. pomegranate (anar)
- 2 segments strawberries
- 3 segments orange
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped cucumber
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- Fresh lettuce leaves
- Salt to taste
- Steam moong sprouts. Add fresh pomegranate (anar), strawberries, orange, and cucumber and squeeze lime juice. Serve on crispy fresh lettuce bed.
- Steam moong sprouts. Saute onion with 1 tsp. oil. Add tomatoes and green chillies along with moong sprouts. Then add salt, coriander leaves and other spices if required. Saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve hot, garnished with finely chopped spring onions.