A quick recipe, loaded with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that will surely help in trimming a few inches from your waist line and leave your skin glowing.
- 1-2 tbsp. crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ diced cucumber
- ¼ diced onion (optional)
- ½ deseeded tomato
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- ¼ bell pepper
- Olive oil dressing:
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch fresh cracked pepper
- Salt to taste
- Zest of ¼ lime
- Fresh or dried herbs (parsley/oregano/marjoram/basil)
- For dressing: Mix all the ingredients for dressing together until its consistency thickens a bit. Can be bottled and refrigerated to be used when required.
- For salad: In a bowl, add chopped onion, cucumber, tomato, lettuce and bell peppers. Toss it well and add crumbled feta cheese. Use 1 teaspoon of the dressing and mix it well. Add salt accordingly and serve.