Air fried or shallow fried, Hara Bara Kebabs deliver maximum flavor in small bites keeping you full without impacting your waistline. These kebabs are filled with nutrients and antioxidants, and are considered to be very healthy. The nutrients present in spinach are powerful antioxidants that promote skin health and immune function.
- Oil – 1 tsp. + 1 tbsp. For making kebabs
- Cinnamon – 1 small piece
- Cardamom – 2 cloves
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp.
- Dry red chillies – 2
- Onion – 1 medium size chopped
- Ginger – 1 tbsp. chopped
- Garlic – 1 tbsp. chopped
- Green chillies – 1 or 2
- Peas – ¼ cup
- Spinach – 4 cups
- Potato – half cooked, peeled and mashed
- Gram flour / besan 2 tbsp.
- Chat masala powder – 1 tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Heat 1 tsp. oil in a pan, add in all whole spices and saute for a minute.
- Add onions, garlic, ginger, chillies and saute for a minute.
- Add peas, spinach and toss well.
- Add besan and toss well for 2 mins till it is fried.
- Add potatoes and mix well.
- Cool it and take it in a blender, pulse it few times till it is coarsely blended.
- Remove in a bowl, add in salt, chat masala, if needed.
- Take a small portion and shape it into a ball. Flatten it lightly.
- Put it in lightly oiled tawa and pan fry or put it in air fryer till golden on both sides.