- 2-3 rawa idlis
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- 1½ tsp ginger paste
- ½ cup red, yellow, green bell pepper
- ½ cup onion cubes
- 2 tsp coriander, finely chopped
- 2 tsp spring onion stalk, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Green chutney (for serving)
- Cut the idlis into four parts and put it in a bowl.
- In the bowl also add oil, salt, black pepper powder, ginger paste and mix, allowing the idlis to marinate.
- In another bowl add red, yellow, green bell peppers, onion cubes, red chilli powder, finely chopped coriander and chopped spring onion stalk and nix through.
- Put the idlis and vegetables alternatively on the skewer sticks.
- Roast in 1-2 tsp oil on a non-stick pan.
- Serve with green chutney.