A quick recipe, loaded with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that will aid in weight loss and also provide a great alternative to a regular salad.
- Bell pepper- 2 nos.
- Olive oil -1 tsp.
- Green moong sprouts – 1 cup
- Fresh herbs finely chopped (parsley, basil)-1 tbsp.
- Garlic – 1-2 cloves
- Pink salt as per taste
- Pepper as per taste
- Processed cheese – 1 cube
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each pepper. Scoop out seeds and invert onto paper towels.
- To prepare the stuffing coarsely grind sprouts and garlic in a mixer. Add salt, pepper, and herbs.
- Spoon stuffing into bell peppers, sprinkle with grated cheese, place on top of aluminum foil and drizzle with olive oil. Bake or Grill at 350 F/ 170 C for 30 minutes or until done.
- Garnish with fresh herbs/oregano and serve hot.