This is a quick recipe that is sure to demand a lot of attention. High in protein, vitamins, omega-3 fatty acids and trace minerals, this salad can help improve memory and cognitive function.
- ½ cup boiled potatoes
- 2 tsp white roasted sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- A few coriander leaves
- 2 walnuts
- Dice the boiled potatoes with the skin or without.
- Roast sesame seeds and grind.
- Now take a bowl and add sesame seeds, walnut, salt, pepper, lemon juice.
- Mix well and add potatoes.
- Serve cold, garnish with coriander leaves.