Found at every Indian household, this dish is a favorite. It is a perfect gluten free, low calorie snack that helps keep those in between hunger pangs at bay. Preparing it in the form of a chaat will add more benefits due to the veggies and will also make it a fulfilling snack.
- 40 gms roasted makhana
- 2-3 tbsp chopped onions
- 1 tbsp of tomatoes
- 2 tsp fresh coriander leaves
- ½ tsp finely chopped green chilies
- ½ tsp lime juice
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl, add chopped onion, tomato, green chilies, lime juice and salt.
- To this add roasted makhana and mix well.
- Serve it immediately by garnishing with freshly cut coriander leaves.