- ¼ tsp. oil
- 1 finely chopped medium sized onion
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 finely chopped tomato
- 75 gms sliced mushrooms
- Heat the oil in a wok and fry the onions until golden brown .
- Lower the heat and add the garlic, turmeric, chili powder, coriander and cumin.
- Stir fry the spices for about 5 minutes adding a little water if necessary to prevent them from sticking to the wok.
- Add the salt and finely chopped tomato, mix well and add the mushrooms.
- Stir until the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Sprinkle about 2 tbsp water and cover the pan.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.