Mushroom tikka is a perfect snack or dinner option that can help in trimming a few kilos from your waist. It is also a great option for those who are vegetarians and want to keep up their protein intake. Besides being rich in protein, it is also loaded with Vitamin B, Vitamin D and Potassium.
For the marinade:
- 75 gm mushroom
- 1 tsp oil
- ½ tsp garlic paste
- ½ tsp ginger paste
- ½ tbsp hung curd
- 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl add hung curd, ginger paste, garlic paste, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala, salt and a teaspoon of oil. Mix it all well and apply this marinade to mushrooms and coat it well. Cover and set aside for at least half an hour.
- Pre-heat oven to 220 C/ 430 F for 10 minutes. Place a cooling rack over a roasting pan and set aside.
- Place the skewers on the cooling rack and bake for 15 minutes, turning once half way.
- Carefully remove the roasting pan with the skewers out of the oven (the mushrooms tend to become really soft so be careful) and place the skewers on your serving platter. Top with chopped coriander and squeeze lime juice on them and serve.