- 1 cup whole wheat Pasta(cooked and drained – 3 cups cooked pasta)
- 1 cup Palak finely chopped (Spinach)
- ½ cup tomatoes finely chopped
- ¼ cup onions finely chopped
- 4 cups Water or stock
- few basil leaves
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper powder
- 1 tsp salt to taste
- 2 tsp tomato chili sauce
- 1 tbsp chopped bell peppers
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and saute chopped onions and chopped garlic first.
- Then saute chopped tomatoes, tomato chili sauce, and basil leaves for a min.
- Then add palak leaves, chopped bell peppers, salt, and pepper powder and saute them for 3 mins.
- Now add 3 cups cooked pasta, and add salt. Mix them well for a min or two.