- 1 cup water or homemade vegetable stock
- 50 gms of organic pumpkin
- 3-4 organic medium size tomatoes, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 organic medium-sized onion, peeled and rough chopped
- 1 slice organic ginger
- 1-2 cloves organic garlic
- Dried herbs or flavoring such as; oregano, basil, marjoram, chili flakes
- Coriander leaves chopped to garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Saute ginger and garlic on low flame, add onion and saute until translucent.
- Next, add tomatoes, stir for 1-2 minutes. After this add in the pumpkin and cook it for another 1-2 minutes until slightly softened. At this point you can add in dried herbs such as oregano or basil or chilli flakes depending on taste preference.
- Add the water or homemade stock and boil with salt and pepper.
- Once cooked, cool and puree the whole mixture. Garnish with coriander.