- 1/2 cup ready made dosa batter
- 1/4 cup oats, roasted
- 1/2 cup mixed vegetables(carrot, cabbage, cauliflower, onions etc.) grated
- 1/2 tbsp peanuts, roasted powdered
- 2 tsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp til(sesame seeds) for the topping
- 2 tsp oil for cooking
- 8 tsp tomato ketchup or green chutney(for serving)
- Combine together the dosa batter, oats, vegetables, peanuts, coriander, salt and 2 tbsp water in a bowl and mix well. keep aside.
- Heat a non- stick pan and grease it lightly with oil.
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp of til on it.
- When they crackle, pour a ladleful of the batter and spread it evenly to make a small circle.
- Cook using 1/2 tsp of oil, till both sides are golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or green chutney.