For topping :
- 1¾ cup zucchini (unpeeled), thickly grated
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- ½ tbsp lime juice
- ¼ tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp green chilli paste
- salt and freshly ground black pepper powder to taste
- ½ tbsp walnuts, chopped and roasted
For serving :
- 6 slices of whole wheat bread
- ¼ cup of low fat cheese and paneer (mixed)
- Grate and squeeze the zucchini with hands to remove the excess water.
- Combine all the ingredients of topping, except the walnuts, and blend in a mixer to get a smooth paste.
- Transfer the paste to a bowl, add the walnuts and mix well.
- Just before serving, toast the bread slices in a sandwich griller till they are brown and crispy from both the sides. Cut it into half.
- Apply a portion of the spread evenly over each bread slice.
- Sprinkle paneer and cheese before serving.