- Consume small and frequent meals.
- Hydrate yourself with 2.5 – 3 liters of water/day.
- Maintain a steady workout of around 180 minutes/week.
- Restrict consumption of refined flour and its products like pastries, puffs, baked goods, biscuits etc.
- Restrict refined sugar and its products like sweets & confectionary items.
Avoid deep fried and oily foods.
- Avoid consumption of condiments like pickles, papads.
- Monitor the quantity of oil used whilst cooking food.
- Try and adapt to healthy snacking options over binging on namkeens, sweets etc.
The information offered is generally intended for people in good health. Anyone with medical problems of any nature should see and consult a doctor before starting to follow the diet plan. Even if you have no known health problems, it is advisable to consult your doctor(s) before making major changes in your lifestyle.