- Consume small and frequent meals.
- Avoid skipping of meals.
- Hydrate yourself with 2.5 – 3 liters of water/day.
- Maintain a steady workout of around 180 minutes/week.
- Restrict consumption of refined flour and its products like pastries, puffs, baked goods, biscuits etc.
- Restrict refined sugar and its products like sweets & confectionary items.
- Avoid deep fried and oily foods.
- Monitor the quantity of oil used whilst cooking food.
- To know more about specific functional foods and superfoods for PCOS condition, get in touch with our team at Diet Dr Clinic. Contact: +91 8411935933.
The information offered is generally intended for people in good health. Anyone with medical problems of any nature should see and consult a doctor before starting to follow the diet plan. Even if you have no known health problems, it is advisable to consult your doctor(s) before making major changes in your lifestyle.