- 1 wheat bran roti (knead half wheat bran flour and half wheat flour)
- Homemade paneer-50 gms
- Sautéed bell peppers-1 katori
- Onion-1 no
- Chilli flakes- to taste
- Oregano-to taste
- Coriander and mint chutney- ¼ katori
- Mozzarella cheese- to taste
- In a non stick pan, lightly cook paneer with salt, pepper, chilli powder and oregano. Keep aside.
- Make the bran roti, cook till it is crisp.
- On the wheat bran roti, spread coriander and mint chutney first.
- Top it with sautéed veggies and paneer.
- Add grated cheese and cook on the tawa/ bake it for 2-3 minutes
- Serve hot with oregano and chilli flakes.