- ⅓ cup barley
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 big potato boiled and chopped
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- 1 green chili chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander chopped
- 1 tsp shev
- 1 tbsp tamarind chutney / sauce
- 1 tbsp coriander mint chutney sauce
- 1 tsp cumin chili roasted powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Cook the barley in 2 cups of water and a little salt for 15 minutes. Drain the barley in a colander and add the oil and mix so that the grains do not stick to each other.
- Add the chopped onions, potato, tomato, chutneys, cumin chilli powder, chaat masala, salt and chilli to the barley in bowl and mix well to incorporate the spices and the sauces.
- Take out the barley mix in a plate, sprinkle the shev and chopped coriander on it and serve.