- 2 large boiled egg whites
- 1 tsp oil
- ¼ teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 medium red onion finely chopped
- 1 inch ginger chopped and then crushed
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon finely grounded black pepper
- Chopped dhania
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat. Once oil is hot, add cumin seeds.
- Add chopped onions, cook for 2-3 minutes till they turn light brown.
- Add ginger and cook for another 2 minutes, cover the pan and cook for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add salt, turmeric powder , black pepper and cook for another 6-7 minutes.
- Once the onion, ginger and spices are nicely cooked, add 1 cup of water to the pan.
- Add boiled eggs whites, simmer the curry for 5-6 minutes on medium-low heat.
- Add chopped dhania, cover the pan and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.