- 8-10 nos colocasia leaves
- 3 tbsp organic besan
- 2 tsp dhania powder
- 2 tsp jeera powder
- Pinch of hing
- 2-3 green/red chilies
- Water as required
- Salt and seasoning to taste
- In a bowl add 3 tbsp of organic besan, dhania powder, jeera powder and pinch of hing.
- Cut green/red chillies in small pieces and add in the besan.
- Add required amount of water to make it into a thick paste.
- Once the paste is ready add salt and seasonings as per your taste.
- Apply this paste to one leaf and place second leaf over it. Roll these leaves into tight roll and steam in pressure cooker.
- Once the rolls are ready cut them into small pieces.
- You can shallow fry or air fry these rolls.
- You can add lemon or amchur for better taste.