- Almonds peeled 10-15 nos.
- Popped amaranth 2 tbsp.
- Chia seeds 1 tbsp.
- Strawberries (chopped) 3-4 nos.
- Firstly, take 10-15 nos. almonds, preferably organic and soak them. Peel them and grind with a cup of water in a mixer. Strain and keep the milk obtained aside.
- Take around 2 tbsp. amaranth seeds and soak them overnight.
- Take the almond milk in a cup and add 2 tbsp. of soaked amaranth seeds to it and about 1 tbsp. of soaked chia seeds. Top this with chopped strawberries and keep aside in the fridge for about 6-8 hours and consume it.
Note: This can be served hot or chilled.