- Jowar roti – 1 no
- Onion – ½ medium fine dice
- Green capsicum – ¼ medium
- Tomatoes chopped – 2 medium
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Chopped garlic – 1 to 2 cloves
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder – ¼ tsp
- Coriander and mint chutney – 2 tbsp
- Yogurt – ½ tsp
- Fresh mint leave to serve
- Onion rings to serve
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan, finely chopped garlic cloves, green capsicum, onion, stir and saute in low medium flame till they soften.
- Then add red chili powder, garam masala, mix very well and add salt as per taste.
- Add chopped coriander leaves for garnish.
- Take the whole wheat chapatti, place the mixture with yogurt, fresh mint leaves, now roll both the sides of the roti and serve.