- Rice – 45gms
- Paneer – 50gms
- Rajma [boiled] – 2 tablespoon
- Butter – 2 teaspoon
- Garlic – 2-3 cloves
- vegetables of choice -1 katori
- Salt – as required
- Cheese – for garnishing
- Chili powder – 1 tsp
- Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Boil rice and rajma and keep it aside.
- Sautee paneer cubes using a teaspoon of oil and keep aside.
- In a pan add a teaspoon of butter, add a few crushed/chopped garlic to it.
- Add bell peppers, broccoli (or any other vegetables of your choice) and sautee it well.
- Next add salt, chili powder and pepper powder to it.
- Into this mixture add the boiled rice, rajma, sauteed paneer and mix well.
- Serve it warm. Garnish it with some shredded/cubed cheese.