- Mustard seeds-¼tsp
- Coriander seeds-1tsp
- Methi seeds-½tsp
- Roasted chanadal-2tbsp
- Chilli-1 to 2(as per taste)
- Salt to taste
- In a pan add 2tsp of oil, to that add mustard seeds, jeera, coriander seeds, methi seeds, curry leaves and green chilies, sautee well, transfer it to another container.
- In left over oil add 100grams of alma (diced) and cook for few minutes, and transfer it in the container.
- Now to the same pan add Chanadal(Putana) and roast it.
- Now add all the ingredients to a mixer jar, add salt and grind well.
- You can store it in a glass jar for 3-4 days.