- 30 gms finely chopped vegetables (lauki/potato/carrot/radish)
- 1 cup ( ragi and wheat flour in ratio 1:1)
- Finely chopped onion (optional )
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Grounded black pepper
- ½ tsp grated ginger
- Water as required.
- Take 1 cup of ragi and wheat flour, add water little by little and knead to make a soft dough.
- Cover the ready dough with a kitchen towel or plastic sheet and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Wash the vegetables well and grate it.
- Add seasonings to taste to make filling.
- Take ball of dough and dust it. Roll it to make a 4-inch circle with the help of rolling pin. Stuff the filling in the center of Chapatti.
- Roll the roti gently with rolling pin to make a 6-inch circle. Go from one side to another while rolling.
- Heat a griddle. Place the roti to the hot griddle and cook until brown spots appear. Flip using a flat spatula and cook on the other side as well until crisp and nicely browned.
- Serve hot.