- 1 tsp olive oil divided use
- 100 grams of small medium prawns
- ½ cups of broccoli florets
- ½ red bell pepper seeded, cored and cut into 1 inch pieces
- ½ onion finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- ¼ tsp honey
- 1 tsp green chili chopped fine
- 2 tbsp sliced green onions
- 3 tbsp cooked rice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil. Add prawns, season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until prawns are browned and cooked through.
- Add onion and cook for 3-4 minutes or until softened and lightly browned.
- Add the broccoli and 1 tablespoon of water. Cook, until broccoli is tender, approx. 3 minutes.
- Add the bell pepper and ginger and cook for 2 minutes more, or until peppers are just softened.
- Add cooked rice and stir well.
- Sprinkle green onions over the top and serve.