- 1 katori chick peas, well drained.
- 1 medium ripe avocados , cored and peeled (13 oz before cored and peeled)
- 2 tbsp olive oil , plus more for serving if desired.
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice.
- 1 clove garlic, peeled tahini- as per taste.
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 2 pinch cumin.
- Red chili flakes, for topping.
- Grind chick peas, olive oil, tahini, lime juice, and garlic in a food processor until smooth, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cumin and avocados and pulse mix until smooth and creamy, about 1 – 2 minutes longer.
- Serve topped with more olive oil if desired and sprinkle with red chili flakes. (Note: This can be served hot or chilled)