- 1 tsp olive oil divided use
- 100g of small medium prawns
- ½ cup of broccoli florets
- ½ red bell pepper seeded, cored and cut into 1 inch pieces
- ½ onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- ¼ tsp honey
- 1 tsp green chili chopped fine
- 2 tsp sliced green onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil. Add prawns , season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until prawns are browned and cooked through add onion and cook for 3-4 minutes or until softened and lightly browned.
- Add the broccoli and 2-3 tbsp of water. Cook, stirring occasionally, until broccoli is tender, approx. 3 minutes.
- Add the bell pepper and ginger and cook for 2 minutes more, or until peppers are just softened.
- Sprinkle green onions over the top and serve.